Hyaluronic acid has amazing property: one its molecule is capable to attract molecules of water with a lump of one thousand times more own weight. This substance can often be met in compositions of creams, masks, serums and even injections.
1. Hyaluronic acid – one of the best means promoting moistening and rejuvenation of skin. It maintains elasticity of skin, filling intervals between molecules of elastin and collagen. As a result of fiber of cages keep the correct form, tone and smartness. The water balance of skin is in addition normalized.
2. For the first time hyaluronic acid has been used in Japan in 1982. The cosmetic Pola brand has reduced acid molecules in the amount of with the purpose to achieve deeper penetration. Substance has been added to composition of lotion, and then and serum. At assessment of efficiency it was revealed that these means moisturize the skin better and restore exchange processes.
3. Modern producers release high-molecular and low-molecular means with hyaluronic acid. The first get deep into skin, and the second create the thinnest water film on surface. Hyaluronic cosmetics can be used daily as anti-aging. For young skin the two-month course with the subsequent break in half a year suffices.
4. Hyaluronic acid is most often used in compositions of creams, masks and face lotions. Its molecules get into skin together with the moisturizing substances and hold moisture. It is recommended to include such means in the daily leaving aged from 30 flyings, at this particular time skin begins to lose the elastic properties that leads to its withering, dehydration and emergence of wrinkles. For improvement of anti-aging effect choose means in which also contain collagen, lecithin, elastin, keratin, coenzyme Q10. Hyaluronic acid is added to structure of sun-protection means, under influence of ultraviolet rays skin very quickly loses moisture.
5. Injections of hyaluronic acid are the most effective way of rejuvenation of skin. The first way provides pricks with the minimum doses on all perimeter of the person. Its purpose – the general rejuvenation of skin, improvement of complexion, moistening. At the second way the cosmetologist pointwise fills with acid deep wrinkles. As a result face skin becomes more smooth and elastic. The gained effect lasts from 3 to 5 months.
6. Among fans of cosmetic procedures the chemical peeling with glycolic acids is popular. Under the influence of aggressive influence of chemicals, skin begins "to be protected", including own production of hyaluronic acid, improving metabolism in cages. It is recommended to carry out such peeling by two-month course once a year.