Visit of sunbed - the fastest way to receive uniform and saturated suntan at all seasons of the year. Pay attention that action of sunbed is shown as well as after stay in the sun - gradually. The main difference consists in time of manifestation of suntan and its firmness.
- The sunbed is device which the alpha and beta particles makes impact on skin ultra-violet. Ultraviolet causes effect of suntan which saturation directly depends on type of skin and duration of procedures.
- The main thing that everyone needs to understand before visit of sunbed – duration of each procedure has to last 5-10 minutes. If you want to achieve saturated suntan for one session, then to make it it will not turn out. And at the wrong calculation of time you can get even skin burn.
- Suntan after the first visit of sunbed is shown, as a rule, within a day. The subtle shade can become noticeable in several hours. In this case the major role is played by type of your skin.
- Under the influence of ultraviolet rays, skin begins to produce promptly substance which is called melanin. This process becomes the reason of emergence of suntan. If on your body there are freckles, then thanks to sunbed it is possible to get rid of them. Melanin on such sites of skin is shown several times quicker.
- The quality of suntan does not depend on model of sunbed or duration of each procedure. The major role is played in this case by technical characteristics of ultra-violet lamps and their quantity. For this reason it is better to visit several salons and to compare result, having chosen the equipment which is the most suitable for you.
- The skin on different parts of the body differs in the sensitivity. Inside of hands and legs sunbathes more slowly, than shoulders, back, face and legs. For obtaining uniform suntan the experts recommend to use special creams.
- Duration of the procedure should be calculated also depending on that, you sunbathe without underwear or in it. The skin on breast and the lower part of stomach differs in hypersensibility therefore at once you should not determine suntan time more than 10 minutes.
- Many mistakenly believe that the main sign of suntan is skin reddening. But not in sunbed. If after suntan there is reddening, it is considered sign of receiving burn. In this case it is better to refuse visit of sunbed for some time, and at resumption of sessions to reduce duration of each procedure to minimum.