Soap bubbles on marigold will lighten the mood and will give brightness to boring and gray everyday life. The drawing is not so difficult, becomes easily and quickly. And even the child can cope with it.
- - nail buffer
- - primer
- - base
- - top
- - gel polish of white color
- - acrylic paints of orange, green, yellow and lilac color
- - klinser or other liquid for removal of stickiness
- - brush for drawing with the pointed end
- The sample is shown on tipsa, but the description is given as this design is carried out on nail.
1. Standardly we prepare nail. We remove gloss nail buffer, we process primer. We cover with base - we dry in lamp. Further we put two layers of white gel polish. We dry both layers in lamp. We cover with top, we dry and we remove sticky layer. We apply on palette on droplet of acrylic paint of lilac, yellow, green and orange colors.
2. We dilute paint of yellow color with water that it was not dense. Brush we put drop on nail.
3. Until the drop has managed to dry, about cotton pad we wring out brush from water, and we put in the center of the turned-out circle. It incorporates just all drop, and on nail there is already translucent bubble. The brush has absorbed so much liquid from drop how many it is required that on nail there was translucent and air circle.
4. Thus we draw necessary quantity of bubbles of yellow color and we start green. As well as with the last color, we put drop on nail.
5. We wring out brush and we remove excess water from drop.
6. In the same way we make also with other flowers. Such design quickly dries and there is no need to wait when paint dries on air. The ready design is blocked by top. For reliability two times. Each layer of top is dried in lamp.