Hloazma or, in other words, pigmental spots on face can appear at the person of any age. They resemble little changes of skin color from light superficially - to brown-brown shade. It looks, at least, not esthetically. Pigmental spots practically do not give in to masking. Therefore the owner of similar defect has reasonable desire to get rid of hloazm.
It is required to you
- - parsley;
- - honey;
- - sour cream;
- - lemon;
- - cucumber.
1. Manifestation of pigmentation on skin can be consequence of the reasons, such as: - liver diseases; - chronic diseases of urinogenital system; - reception of hormonal contraceptives; - dysfunction of thyroid gland; - problems with bile outflow; - pregnancy.
2. Modern methods of fight against hloazmy are carried out by means of various devices. Quickly and easily will help to get rid of pigmentation: - ultrasonic peeling; - cryoapplique by liquid nitrogen; - laser therapy; - chemical peeling. Such procedures are carried out in beauty shops. They are absolutely painless and effective.
3. As reaction even on house masks can be different before applying means, carry out the susceptibility test. It is the best of all to carry out procedures of bleaching in the evening because after them it is not recommended to come to bright sun. But action of house means, in comparison with hardware influence, more weakly therefore their regular application is required.
4. At hloazma parsley has good effect. Use in the form of mask all parts of plant in the crushed look. You can add sour cream or honey. Take mask on face of minutes 20-30, wash away and moisturize the skin.
5. The lemon has the bleaching properties. Boil citrus thin skin within half an hour. Then let's broth infuse and remove to the cool place. Daily, not less than 2 times, wipe pigmental spots.
6. Also juice and pulp of some fruit help: strawberries, kiwi, grapefruit. The fresh cucumber rasped not only bleaches skin, but also improves its state. For mask in it it is possible to add white of egg or starch. The yeast divorced milk and left for about 10 minutes for fermentation helps at pigmentation too.
7. For that who have tendency to pigmentation it is necessary to be engaged in preventive methods of fight against hloazmy. The main provoker of disease is the sun therefore it is desirable to avoid frequent stay under direct beams. Constant use of sun-protection means is necessary. It is desirable to undergo regular control of hormonal background and professional survey at the doctor.