In the modern neyl-industry there is set the technician for strengthening and design of nails, natural including. Biogel is rather new material invented in the late eighties. It is the plastic, soft material intended for strengthening of natural nails or for modeling of free edge (i.e. small building). Its basis includes pitch of yew South African tree, calcium, vitamins A and E and also proteins. Therefore it considerably differs from other modern materials. Besides, it is plain in use and does not bear harm to natural nails.
It is required to you
- - pusher or orange stick;
- - disinfector;
- - the nail buffer and nail file abrasivity 180 grit;
- - degreaser;
- - primer;
- - base;
- - biogel;
- - liquid for removal of Boi Gel Remover biogel;
- - oil for cuticle;
- - finishing covering;
- - uf-lamp;
- - lint-free napkins;
- - cotton pads;
- - foil.
1. To begin the procedure, it is necessary to disinfect hands of the master and the client in case we carry out the procedure to ourselves, then we disinfect only the handles. Further we remove cuticle pusher and we saw round old finishing covering.
2. We cut foil, 10 small pieces are necessary. We moisten cotton pad with liquid for biogel removal, we put to nail and we turn foil. We repeat the procedure on all fingers. We leave for 10 - 15 minutes.
3. We remove foil from marigold and we delete residues of biogel by means of pusher. We grind the surface of nails bafiky. By nail file it is evened the free edge, we give the necessary form.
4. Further it is necessary to do everything on technology of putting biogel. Have prepared nails, have degreased, the primer, further base and in lamp have put. When the base has dried, we apply directly biogel, we dry and we cover with finishing covering.