The tonics prepared in house conditions are absolutely natural and full nutrients. They give to face skin internal luminescence, improve its texture, rejuvenate and give beauty.
Green tea and coconut milk
- Mix 8 tablespoons of water, 3 tablespoons of green tea, 3 tablespoons of coconut milk, 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and any essential oil at your choice.
- You keep mix in small bottle in the fridge and well stir up before each use.
- Such tonic can be stored within 2 weeks.
Mineral water with aspirin
- Part 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 6 tablespoons of mineral water.
- Then crush tablets of aspirin and add to mix from vinegar.
- Tonic can remain fresh within month if to store in the fridge.
- Make grass infusion of 1 teaspoon of dry camomile and 75 ml of water.
- Give will cool down and further add 1 drop of essential oil of camomile or rose.
- Cotton tampon you put on face, paying special attention to area of nose and cheeks.
- Expiration date at such infusion - month.
Garnet juice with green tea
- Make tea bag of green tea in hot water.
- While tea is cooled, dilute 1/8 cups of pure garnet juice with equal part of the filtered water.
- Add 1/4 glasses of green tea to structure.
- It is possible to apply tonic on all person and neck.
- To store in the fridge and to use within 2 weeks.
Calendula with milk
- Boil 150 ml of milk and remove from fire.
- Then add 2 tea dry flowers of calendula (1 tablespoon of fresh), cover and leave.
- Then filter, pour in container and use within 5 days.
Apple juice with pink water
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh apple juice and mix with 3 drops of pink water and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Spoon mix all components and accurately put tonic on face.
- Let's dry that it was well absorbed in skin.
- To moisten face apply once a week.
Pink water with orange juice
- Add 3 drops of pink water and 2 drops of glycerin to 1 tablespoon of orange juice.
- To put it on face by means of cotton tampon.
- This tonic very useful to dry type of skin. Apply it 2 times a month.
Yogurt with water-melon juice
- 2 tablespoons of water-melon juice and 1 teaspoon of yogurt will be necessary.
- Mix them together and put on face.
- You can prepare this tonic once a week.