Here also the spring has come into the own. Has come it is time to pass from dark winter colors, to gentle and spring designs on marigold.
It is required to you
- - nail buffer;
- - primer;
- - base;
- - top;
- - gel polish of beige, red and light green colors;
- - white, dark green and red gel-paint;
- - thin brush;
- - klinser or other liquid for removal of stickiness.
1. In the habitual way we prepare nail. Nail buffer we remove gloss, we process primer, base and we dry in lamp. We apply gel polish of beige color. On sample gel polish is applied in one layer. We dry in lamp. We remove sticky layer from color covering, we draw underpainting of bud and we dry. Red gel-paint and thin brush, we plan petals of tulip and again we dry in lamp.
2. To create volume to the drawing, we trace shadows. Béla gel-paint we lighten petal. To create smooth transition from white color and further to nullify it, slightly we moisten brush in top and we wash away white color. We dry in lamp.
3. For creation of depth of bud as well as in white color, we allocate parts of petals red gel-paint, and we wash away it. We dry the drawing.
4. In the white color slightly divorced with top, we will trace petals of tulip and again we put in lamp.
5. We do by light green gel polish sketch of sheets, we dry, and further we trace shadows dark green gel-paint. We dry in lamp.
6. Béla gel-paint we draw patches of light on leaves, the same way washing away color top.
7. For creation of background by light green gel polish it is painted over sites, free from tulip. Doing color translucent, we wash away top. We dry all drawing in lamp, further all nail is blocked by top and completely we dry everything.