That manicure looked ideally, it is important correct to varnish nails. The quantity of layers depends on type of enamel, its color and also effect which you are going to achieve. For the fastest drying of varnish stock up with special covering with drying - with its help the manicure will quickly harden and will gain mirror gloss.
1. The covering abilities of varnish depend on its texture. Before starting manicure, test the chosen means on one nail or plastic tipsa. There are also some general rules. Classical enamel usually quite dense - it can be put in one or two layers. Matt lacquers demand two-layer drawing, and glitters - three-layer. The same quantity of layers is required also for translucent varnishes with texture of jelly.
2. If you plan the combined manicure, consider quantity of layers of substrate and top covering. For example, for light flickering gloss it is possible to put two dense layers of basic varnish, and then to cover them with top with spangles or holographic effect.
3. Consider also color of varnish. Usually dark and bright enamels have more dense texture. Light can appear through and lay down strips even after three-layer drawing. In this case the small cunning will help. Before putting color varnish cover plates with dense layer of white enamel or tinted base. Over it varnish will lay down more exactly, and strips will not be noticeable.
4. Before the use surely shake up varnish to total homogeneity. Varnishes with spangles is better to turn and leave in such situation for hour or more in advance. The brilliant particles which have settled on bottle bottom will move closer to neck, and they will be convenient to be distributed on nail.
5. The appearance of manicure depends on quantity of layers. The thin single-layer covering gives effect of well-groomed hands and delicate hint for the color. Thus apply very light translucent varnishes and means with small shimmer. Three dense layers will provide opaque uniform covering, but can kill charm of some varnishes, having made nails "plastic".
6. Learn to paint nails correctly. At first apply on them the leveling base and dry. Gain the necessary amount of varnish on brush and in three dabs apply it on nail. If the covering looks uneven, "striped", let's it dry out a little and varnish plate once again. Try that borders of layers matched, otherwise manicure will look inaccurately. The final stage - upper covering with effect of drying. It in several minutes fixes all varnish coats, and manicure gets the hardness and gloss.