addiction to gnaw nails is observed not only at children, but also at adults. Its reason often is in excessive concern, stressful condition or nervousness of the person. Regardless of the fact that provokes this bad habit, it is possible to get rid of it.
It is required to you
- - special bitter or usual nail varnish;
- - laundry soap;
- - mustard;
- - iodine;
- - hot pepper;
- - ringlet for teeth.
- Realize malignancy of this habit. Not sterile nails therefore there is no guarantee that, gnawing them, you do not catch some dangerous disease, for example, under nail plates can be worms. This thought has a sobering effect: desire to gnaw marigold disappears at once.
- Cover nail plates with special bitter varnish (it is possible to buy it in drugstore): having tasted once otgryzt small slice, desire to do it will disappear for a long time. By the way, it is possible to manage even usual nail varnish (its presence is quite unpleasant to feel in mouth). The main rule in fight against addiction: it is necessary to varnish marigold constantly, up to that time, be not disaccustomed to gnaw manicure yet.
- Argue with the friend or the girlfriend on the fact that within week you will not bite nails. For example, the loser pays the bill in cafe. You will have interest in disposal of addiction.
- One more radical method to be disaccustomed to gnaw nails – to increase them. First, it is not so simple to bite off thick acrylic or gel nail. Secondly, having paid considerable funds for this beauty, it will hardly deliberately want to spoil it.
- Scratch marigold laundry soap: they will become tasteless. Or grease them with iodine, hot pepper or mustard.
- Buy in drugstore the rubber ringlets intended for babies at whom teeth are cut. As soon as it wants to take a bite once again of nail, gnaw ringlet: and manicure will remain beautiful, and you will calm down.