The mask is the most effective way of maintenance of hair in healthy state. Its action is based that useful substances are absorbed deeply in structure of hair, feeding and restoring them. But you should not forget that each mask has certain impact on hair and the frequency of their application depends on it.
- The masks having vegetable oils in the basis are applied not more often than once in two weeks. All because oil has property to be absorbed in structure of hair still long time after the mask has been washed away. Therefore frequent application of oil masks leads to the increased fat content of hair.
- One-two times a week are desirable to put the masks nourishing head skin. If hair are very strongly injured, then nutritious structures can be applied every day, leaving them on hair for short time. However keep in mind that duration of course of such strengthened treatment should not exceed two weeks.
- The popular mask with gelatin used for house lamination of hair should not become more often than every two months. Otherwise the result will be opposite. In general such mask demands careful observance of all manufacturing techniques and application of mask. Gelatin has to be dissolved completely, otherwise the remained grains of gelatin will get confused in hair which then should be combed out somehow. And it will lead to injury of hair and even to their loss.
- Quite often women use masks for activization of growth of hair. The most favourite at most of them is the mustard mask. You should not do such mask to time thicket in week. If hair dry, then are not more often than two times a month since mustard dries skin. Such treatment is carried out by courses. The monthly break replaces two months of application of mask. Then the course is repeated.
- It is possible to increase the growth rate of hair by means of masks with alcohol use. The injured hair are in such treatment to four times a month in great need. If hair are healthy, and the mask becomes in the preventive purposes, then the frequency of such procedures should not exceed two times a month.