Now, when hair is dyed even by men, question of that how often it is possible to do it, is especially relevant. Of course, in this case, it is better to trust in professionals. In salon the skilled masters will pick up paint, being guided by state and type of hair. But if there was a wish to change hairstyle independently, then it is necessary to follow some rules.
- In general, it is necessary to paint hair in process of their growth. However here a lot of things depend on the choice of the painting means. Resistant hair-dye, for example, well holds color, and there is no need every time completely to paint hair. It is rather simple to paint over the grown roots. And it is possible to refresh shade every two months.
- With the clarified hair the situation is a little differently. It is desirable to paint them on all length even less often as in paints-clarifiers the concentration of peroxide of hydrogen or ammonia is slightly more. Clarification on several tones in itself thins and dries hair and here it is important not to go too far. By the way, it concerns also highlighting. It is possible to keep the shining shade and gloss of curls, by means of special fair hair shampoos.
- Paints which do not contain ammonia can use every one or one and a half months. During this time, as a rule, color is washed away – such paints do not differ in firmness. It is possible to use the similar painting medicines bravely as they do not harm hair.
- And here the painting shampoos, balms and tonics, contrary to the myth about their harmlessness, it is possible to shade hair not more often than once in two weeks. Their frequent use has pernicious effect on curls. Insignificant share of peroxide of hydrogen that contains in coloring means, gradually collecting, destroys structure of hair.
- Every time, changing the image, it is important to remember that frequent chemical impact on hair does them weak and fragile. Therefore dyed hair especially requires careful care.