Reddening on skin can appear owing to various reasons. That effectively and quickly to remove it, it is necessary to understand, than it is caused. If change of skin color is connected with vascular disorders or diseases of digestive tract, diseases of endocrine glands, female genitals, airways, etc., it will not be possible to solve problem quickly, unfortunately. In this case treatment is necessary. But it is possible to remove temporary reddenings of skin as soon as possible.
It is required to you
- - camomile;
- - laurel leaves;
- - aloe juice;
- - tea;
- - parsley;
- - St. John's wort;
- - yarrow;
- - honey;
- - egg yolk;
- - lemon juice;
- - yogurt;
- - essential oil of grapefruit;
- - green clay;
- - white clay;
- - acid milk;
- - potato juice;
- - starch;
- - cucumber.
1. If you have noticed that reddening on skin appears after washing by soap, from grinding by its towel, touches of hands, perhaps, your skin is just very sensitive. Try to use the calming lotions or special creams instead of frequent washing (they usually are on sale in drugstores). It is not recommended to touch often the person and also to strongly pound it. Besides, abstain from too hot and also spicy and spicy food. Alcoholic beverages are contraindicated to you too.
2. The sensitive skin and skin which was injured from dust, wind or frost it is possible to calm quickly, having used compress from infusion of camomile, broth of dried bay leaf, strong made black tea or juice of aloe (or cream which contains this juice).
3. It is possible to wash with warm broth of camomile face several times a day. It will humidify, disinfects and will calm skin. It is possible to use also broth of parsley which calms and bleaches skin. Or broths lime, from St. John's wort or yarrow.
4. The calming mask can be prepared from the kindled honey with addition of yolk and couples of spoons of juice of lemon. At the same time you, of course, should have no allergy to honey. Put this mask on face, avoiding area under eyes, and take several minutes. After that well rinse skin, dry up and apply the moisturizing cream.
5. Narrowing of time and removal of reddening are promoted by honey and yogurt mask (to mix in proportion 1:1). If you want, it is possible to add couple of drops of essential oil of grapefruit to this mix.
6. Also clay, green or white will help to cope with reddening on skin to you. Part it with water to density of sour cream and put on quarter of hour on face. Then wash away warm water.
7. Skin can sometimes redden because of allergic reaction to some substance or medicine. If it has happened owing to direct contact to skin (for example, when using cream or laundry detergent), wash the affected site with flowing water, and then grease with the moisturizing cream with the calming action. Also try to be careful of similar substances from now on. If reddening has arisen after allergen hit inside, bring out of organism toxins (activated carbon or means with the same action can help), take allergy medicine. After that you should pass tests for allergy to reveal on the future that can provoke it.
8. If your skin has reddened because of solar burn, grease it with acid milk or potato juice. In this case it is possible to use also starch, several times a day powdering it face.
9. Will cool and will calm skin also ordinary cucumber. Previously clean and rub it on grater, and then impose on the reddened places. In 10 minutes unmask.