It is possible to bleach neck skin in house conditions, without resorting to the help of various cosmetics which contain the harmful chemicals which are negatively influencing skin.
The lemon will help to bleach neck skin. It has the natural bleaching and knitting properties.
- Take piece of fresh lemon and gently rub within 15-20 minutes in neck skin. Then wash away water. Repeat 2 times a day within month.
- Make mix of juice of lemon and pink water. Apply this mix to neck skin before going to bed and rinse skin in the morning. Perform the procedure every day within several weeks.
- Mix lemon juice and small amount of powder of turmeric. Impose mask on problem sites of skin and wash away in 15 minutes.
Cucumbers help to remove dead cages which are the reason of darkening of skin, and form new cages. It does skin smooth and light.
- Apply grated cucumber on dark skin of neck. Rinse neck in 15 minutes with cool or warm water. Do the procedure regularly within month.
- Mix a little lemon juice and cucumber juice. Apply this mix to skin and wash away in 20 minutes. Repeat 3 times a week.
This plant is popular ingredient of the cosmetics used for skin care. Rich content of antioxidants helps to eliminate aloe the damaged cages and to form new, thereby revitalizing skin. Fresh gel of aloe quickly clarifies neck skin.
Extract gel from leaves of aloe and apply to skin. Leave for 20 minutes and then wash away water. Do so daily.
Almonds are rich source of vitamins and minerals. Its moistening properties do skin beautiful and light. To bleach neck, crude almonds or almond oil will be necessary.
- Regularly you apply a little almond oil on neck and mass within 10-15 minutes.
- Crush almonds in powder. Add milk, honey and create paste. Apply paste on area of neck and in 20-25 minutes wash away. Do the procedure every day within month.