Ultraviolet, cleaning of vegetables and fruit, digging in the earth – all this does not promote that skin of hands remained beautiful. These factors not only age our skin, but also can leave on it spots. To avoid it, housework should be performed in rubber gloves, and before exit from the house to grease hands with cream with the UV filter. But if pigmental spots or spots from vegetables and fruit after all have appeared, folk remedies will help to cope with them.
It is required to you
- - lemon juice;
- - baking soda;
- - apple or potato peel;
- - potato starch;
- - glycerin;
- - potatoes;
- - milk;
- - oatmeal;
- - parsley juice.
1. It is necessary to remember that pigmental to remove spots quickly not to turn out. The fast result will be yielded only by use of chemical peeling which should not be carried out to house conditions. And here it is the best of all to rub the hands which have darkened from work with vegetables the lemon juice mixed with table salt. Salt will give effect of srub, and lemon juice will work as bleach.
2. Also simple lemon juice will help to bleach skin of hands. It is enough to apply of it on hands for about ten minutes, after that to wash away water. After that to use nutritious hand cream.
3. For bleaching it is possible to use apple or potato peel. Just put it on the darkened sites for several minutes.
4. Starch mix with glycerin in equal proportions will help to get rid of pigmental spots. It is necessary to apply it every evening on hands, slightly massing them.
5. To boil potatoes of white color in which large amount of starch. Pulp to knead, add a little lemon juice and milk there. To apply the received gruel on hands for about 40 minutes. Such mask will give effect if to do it every other day.
6. Will help to bleach skin of hands, having at the same time tightened it, mask from oatmeal and juice of lemon. For receiving oatmeal crush two tablespoons of oat flakes in the blender. Add one tablespoon of lemon juice to the turned-out flour and stir. You apply the turned-out gruel on hands for 1-2 minutes. Then carefully wash up hands and wipe dry.
7. Bleaches skin of hands salt baths. For preparation dissolve tablespoon of table salt in two liters of warm water. Lower hands in this solution for a while of ten minutes to half an hour. After that dry wipe hands and apply nutritious cream.
8. Juice of parsley is known for the clarifying action. The juice which is squeezed out of the cut parsley, apply on hands for ten minutes then wash away.