Now it is not obligatory to address stomatologists at all to receive beautiful smile. It is possible to bleach teeth in house conditions without harm for enamel, using for this purpose various natural means.
It is required to you
- - the fresh or frozen strawberry or wild strawberry;
- - lemon;
- - dry leaves of sage or basil;
- - tea tree oil or olive oil;
- - soda;
- - activated carbon.
1. You can bleach teeth in house conditions without harm for enamel by means of berries of strawberry or wild strawberry. Take handful of berries and mash them so that gruel has turned out. Apply mix on teeth and take within 5-10 minutes then rinse mouth water. It is possible to repeat this procedure daily until the desirable result of whiteness is achieved.
2. Use lemon to bleach teeth in house conditions. Cut it on segments, take one of them for peel and begin to wipe teeth with pulp. In this case it is necessary to be careful and try not to touch lemon gums and lips, otherwise you can feel strong irritation that will turn back reddening mucous and integuments.
3. Strengthen your toothpaste or tooth-powder, having added the ground dry leaves of basil or sage. It will create the noticeable bleaching effect. Besides, these herbs are useful to health of gums. You can even independently prepare the natural bleaching toothpaste in house conditions. For this purpose mix soda teaspoon, milk teaspoon, add handful of the crushed mint leaves with egg white. Use the received mix as daily toothpaste.
4. Various oils will help to bleach teeth without enamel harming. For example, begin to rub after each toothbrushing in them olive oil or tea tree oil. Also it is recommended to have daily glass of infusion from camomile and also to rinse it oral cavity. This means well cleans teeth and gum from the eaten food remains and also prevents reproduction of bacteria in oral cavity.
5. Try to bleach enamel of teeth in house conditions by means of radical methods, but it is recommended to do it not more often than 1-2 times a month (only this way you will be able to avoid enamel harming). For example, the known and rather effective remedies are baking soda and ground activated carbon, one of which (at choice) needs to be applied on brush and to carefully clean teeth.