The dental health depends on condition of enamel which protects teeth from the destroying influences. Over time tooth enamel becomes thinner, and then internally substance of teeth (dentine) begins to appear through enamel. As a result teeth become yellow. But it is possible to return to teeth white color, and even in house conditions independently.
It is required to you
- - The bleaching toothpaste;
- - bleaching kappa;
- - the tooth bleaching strips;
- - baking soda;
- - wood ashes;
- - hydrogen peroxide;
- - activated carbon;
- - dried peel or juice of lemon;
- - berries of strawberry and wild strawberry.
1. The easiest way to bleach teeth independently is use of the bleaching toothpaste. The bleaching pastes happen two types: some purify tooth enamel, others do gums more dark, at the expense of it teeth look is more white.
2. Alternative to the bleaching toothpaste are tooth kappa. Tooth kappa are the hermetic covers from plastic filled with solution for bleaching of teeth. They if necessary can be made individually for the patient. Kappa are put on upper and lower number of teeth at several o'clock or on all night long. For achievement of visible effect, tooth kappa it is necessary to use week. After use of tooth mouthpieces, the whiteness of teeth remains long time.
3. It is independently possible to bleach teeth by means of tooth strips. This way of bleaching is very simple. Strips are pasted on the surface of teeth for some time for which, the substances impregnating them dissolve raid on tooth enamel.
4. For fans of ""grandmother's recipes"" it is possible to use: baking soda, wood ashes, hydrogen peroxide, activated carbon, lemon juice. Baking soda can be added to toothpaste or to rinse oral cavity its solution, after toothbrushing. Wood ashes and activated carbon need to be used together with toothpaste. It is necessary to wipe with peroxide of hydrogen or juice of lemon the surface of teeth or to rinse weak solution oral cavity. All these means are very effective.
5. The safest means for bleaching of teeth independently, are berries of strawberry and wild strawberry. The natural bleaching substances are part of these berries. Way of use: to crush berries and to apply on the surface of teeth.