Cellulitis is capable to spoil even the most slim figure. Today this problem disturbs many women irrespective of their build and age. Wishing to return to the body elasticity, they try various ways of disposal of "orange-peel". One of the most demanded is use of the anti-cellulite creams capable to make skin more elastic and smooth. That the result of their use has not disappointed you, it is important to choose qualitative, good means.
1. As a part of good anti-cellulite cream caffeine has to contain. Such component improves blood circulation and stimulates exchange processes. Thanks to it excess liquid which accompanies emergence of "orange-peel" will be actively removed. Besides, caffeine promotes reduction of fat deposits in hips and buttocks, levels them and allows skin to look more smooth.
2. Also good anti-cellulite cream has to contain Retinolum better known to average citizens as vitamin A. This component promotes rejuvenation and strengthening of skin, saving it from the roughnesses accompanying tsellyulitny defeats. Besides, means with Retinolum accelerate skin regeneration, improve its elasticity and prevent future manifestations of cellulitis.
3. Choosing anti-cellulite cream, pay attention to availability of antioxidants, especially vitamin E. It allows to reduce roughness of skin and gives it smoothness. Also antioxidants protect skin cell from the damages caused by allocation of the free radicals doing it vulnerable to "orange-peel".
4. Studying composition of anti-cellulite cream, be convinced that there natural natural components which are active ingredients are specified. For example, it can be extract of Cayenne. This African plant of family peppery is natural thermogene product, it contains vitamins A, With, E, B6. It is good if in anti-cellulite means there are also extracts of extract of cocoa or plant under the name "cat's claw". All these components perfectly fight against fat deposits and various symptoms of cellulitis.
5. One more effective component of anti-cellulite creams - green tea. He allows to fight against "orange-peel", removes skin irritations, removes inflammations. Such means perfectly is suitable for sensitive skin.
6. It will be very good if in anti-cellulite cream there are grass additives – ivy, horsetail, horse chestnut helping to remove excess liquid and toning skin. Seaweed promotes removal of toxins and slags and also has the effect rejuvenating skin. Aromatic oils, in particular cypress, juniper, Shi's tree and sprouts of wheat get deeply into skin and render effect at the cellular level.
7. Additional component of some anti-cellulite creams are mineral salts. Some women consider that salt is only promoted by fat savings. However it is incorrect - at optimum concentration they allow to delete toxins from integuments, give tonic effect.
8. When choosing anti-cellulite cream pay attention to in what conditions it is stored. Normal temperature is room. Look also at issue date. As a rule, the expiration date of such means does not exceed 18 months.