The hairdressing by means of hair curlers is one of the most sparing and economic ways to get romantic curlies. Hair curlers are distinguished in form, material, the principle of action. Depending on it it is also necessary to choose the most suitable.
- These soft foam or rubber hair curlers with wire core are called hair curlers. Usually they have small diameter - from 1 to 2 cm. Most of all are suitable for short hair or hair of average length. For deduction of lock they need to give the form of ring. The result depends on time and extent of fixing, and also on the hair curler size. With their help it is possible to receive both wavy curls, and small curls. The clean combed hair need to be wound in one direction, since the top. It is important that locks were not wider than hair curlers. As the fixing means the skin will approach. But it is possible to do also without it. This type of wave gives most often very dense hard curl which does not look naturally. Therefore it is better to wait some time before doing laying.
- Thermohair curlers make of plastic. Inside they have paraffin core which need to be heated. Usually these hair curlers are on sale with the support providing heating. As a last resort, it is possible to reach necessary temperature by means of usual boiling. For giving to locks of the necessary form there will be enough 15 minutes. For this purpose it is necessary to wind them on the plastic body and to record by means of clip. Before this procedure the hair can be moistened a little. But laying by means of thermohair curlers can be made also on dry locks. Usually with their help it is possible to receive large natural curls.
- Hair curlers velcros look as the hollow cylinder sheathed by fabric with set of small hooks. Usually hair curlers of the different size are at the same time used. Larger will perfectly give volume at roots of hair. With their help it is possible to lay bang. Velcros do not suit women with long thick hair. Very often they fall down, and hair in them are confused.
- For vertical hairdressing use hair curlers in the form of spiral. With their help it is possible to receive steady result. Hair curlers spirals will not be suitable for those who want to have classical wavy hair. Rather they will be chosen by extravagant women. The volume hairstyle can be received both on long hair, and on hair of average length. These hair curlers will also cope with thick heavy hair. It is possible to use spirals of the different sizes, combining among themselves.
- Foam hair curlers are ideal for use during sleep. As a result it is possible to receive easily natural form curl. They are the most sparing from all. The size of curl depends on width of the wound lock. But only in case at night they are not deformed. Then the result can be unexpected.
- Koklyushki is often used for wave in hairdressing salons. They can be both plastic, and wooden. The curl is wound on all length, and then is fixed by means of thin elastic band. It is the best of all to process clean moist hair the additional fixing resources. But also without them elastic locks will be result. Essential minus of koklyushka is that with them hair dry long enough. It is very inconvenient to use them during sleep too.