Improper feeding, organism exhaustion after serious illness, the lowered immunity, bad hair care and genetic predisposition to baldness can be the cause of hair loss. To help the hair, it is necessary to pick up good shampoo from hair loss. However consider that alone shampoo will not help you to solve this problem, it is necessary to find out its reason and to reconsider the way of life.
- Many advertized shampoos contain large amount of active chemical components. Be careful with their application, especially if they contain lauryl sulfate of sodium and ammonium in structure. These ingredients often cause allergy and can become the reason of loss of hair.
- Select shampoo individually, it is not necessary to be guided by councils of girlfriends and commercials. Pay attention to the description of means, except mark "against hair loss", producers usually specify about active components.
- Consider that the price is not quality indicator at all. Therefore expensive shampoo can be inefficient. When choosing shampoo consider such criteria as characteristics of product (useful properties for what type of hair it is intended), popularity of firm of the producer, responses of buyers (at forums, but not on the website of the company) and structure.
- Within 2 weeks of use of shampoo watch the hair. The effect of use, as a rule, is shown quickly enough. Control the changes happening to your hair and in case of negative result, for example, aggravation of situation stop use of this product.
- Give preference to shampoos with natural structure, usually they are more effective. The hair loss often is followed by fragility, dryness and split ends therefore pay attention to shampoos with caring oils and plant extracts. It is considered that the best shampoos contain the following active ingredients: - cystine; - glycol distearate; - methionine; - cysteine; - inositol; - minoksidit and finasterid.
- Look for the shampoos struggling with hair loss in drugstores, but not in supermarkets. Best of all medical shampoos cope with this problem. Also it is possible to look at them on the Internet, previously having read responses of other buyers. Be careful, do not buy fake or low-quality goods.
- Quality shampoos which really cope with the task and help to prevent hair loss, are considered: Nisim, "Alerana", Fitoval and "Belit".
- Shampoos from hair loss often contain broth or juice of roots of nettle and burdock in structure. They are very popular in traditional medicine. Hair after use of such shampoo become thick and magnificent, and roots and follicles of hair become stronger.
- Shampoo against hair loss needs to be applied course from several weeks to several months. Within 2-4 months, as a rule, use medical shampoo, then take break to allow hair to have a rest.