owners of curly hair sometimes have desire to straighten them. For this purpose it is necessary to choose the iron for hair. This device, even without the request for the help to the expert, is capable in only a few minutes in house conditions to make hair straight and smooth.
- To choose the iron for hair, study the offered range of these devices in shops. To avoid disappointment from acquisition of low-quality goods and not to do harm to hair, give preference to the famous, checked trademark.
- Pay attention to material of which the heating iron plates for hair are made. Cheap irons have metal plates. They heat up unevenly and can burn down hair. At regular use of this device you get every chance to make hair dry and fragile. On hair ceramic plates, or plates with teflon covering have more sparing action. Irons with such plates are almost three times more expensive, but health and beauty of your hair demand the choice of the better equipment.
- One more characteristic to which surely pay attention – iron plate width. For long and thick hair it is better to pick up the iron with wide plate (from 4 cm), for short hairstyles of rather narrower plate.
- Look whether there is in the iron temperature regulator which allows to expose different levels of heating. Certain temperature is suitable for each thickness of hair. For example, fine hair, unlike thick and curly-headed, does not demand strong heating, and therefore it is easier to injure them when using high temperatures.
- Take an interest whether the device possesses function of ionization which removes static electricity from hair and adds them gloss and smoothness.
- Pick up the iron, define whether it is convenient to hold it and to use for designated purpose whether not too it is heavy.
- After stop the choice on one of devices, also take care of acquisition of special protective equipment for hair – shampoos, balms, the moisturizing sprays, etc. On the majority of such means there is designation thermo.