Nobody will begin to argue that it is necessary to wash hair regularly. And each person respecting himself carefully watches having well-groomed hairstyle. And here need to organize regular bathing procedures for own hairbrush is remembered by not everyone.
It is required to you
- - hairbrush;
- - soda;
- - chlorine;
- - cotton tampon;
- - shampoo;
- - liquid ammonia;
- - toothbrush.
- How exactly to wash hairbrush, define depending on of what material it was made. As a rule, hairbrushes do plastic, wooden or metal. It is the most difficult to look after products from tree which are considered as the most useful to hair. First of all, completely clean it from hair. Do not leave for a long time wooden product in water – the tree can crack. Take usual cotton tampon better, soak it with vodka and properly wipe wooden hairbrush. In such a way you dissolve raid of fat and wipe dirt.
- The simplest in leaving - hairbrush plastic. For a start clean off it from hair which have got confused. Further put hairbrush in small basin with warm water and add a little any shampoo. Also to shampoo it is possible to add similar amount of sal ammoniac. Leave hairbrush for half an hour then all dirt and fat easily will fall off it. If pollution too strong, then take unnecessary toothbrush and, having strewed it with small amount of soda, clean product from the remained dirt.
- If you are not sure of purity of hairbrush and do not know who used it to you, then disinfect this subject. Take ten-percentage solution of bleaching powder and wet in it hairbrush for 30 minutes. After that wash out it in usual clear water.
- Wash the hairbrushes made of metal just as plastic. Here only dry such hairbrush more carefully. If on its surface there is moisture, then rust can appear over time. By the way, hairdressers advise not to use hairbrush from any material more than a year.
- If the child uses hairbrush, then wash it by means of warm water and soda. For this purpose in small bowl dissolve 1 tablespoon of soda and properly chat in this solution children's hairbrush.