Nail varnish grows dull over time and breaks away at free edge of nail plate. For drawing new layer old varnish needs to be removed, but not always near at hand there are special means for this purpose.
- - liquid for varnish removal;
- - cotton pads;
- - organic solvent:
- - alcohol;
- - manicure nail file;
- - colourless nail varnish;
- - sunflower oil;
- - sparkling water;
- - vinegar;
- - citric acid.
1. To clean with the easiest way nails from varnish use of the liquids intended for this purpose is. Moisten with liquid cotton pad, press it to nail plate and you hold 5-10 seconds. Then several times carry out by disk in the direction from edge of nail to its root. After this manipulation, varnish remained on disk, and the nail was cleaned. Repeat the procedure with each nail.
2. If near at hand there was no liquid for varnish removal, then use any organic solvent: gasoline, acetone, white spirit, turpentine. Nails after their application will not suffer, but can turn yellow slightly. After solvent carefully wash up hands with soap and smear them with cream.
3. You can try to remove varnish from nails with the alcohol or any solution containing alcohol, for example, spirits. The cotton pad in this case should be held on nail longer.
4. Lach leaves from nails by means of new varnish coat. Take any nail varnish, it is better colourless, and apply it in one-two layers. Wait minute, and then remove with blank cotton pad colourless varnish from the remains of old.
5. Pour in bowl usual table 9% vinegar or any sparkling water. Dip in bowl finger-tips for 10 minutes. Then wash out hands under flowing water and remove varnish from nails by means of cotton wool.
6. Apply on nails sunflower oil for 15-20 minutes. It will dissolve varnish, and you will be able easily to erase it.
7. Steam out hands in hot bath, and then grind off varnish from nail plate file for manicure. If near at hand there was no file, then try to scratch out varnish any sharp object or nail of other hand.
8. Add small amount of water to powder of citric acid and the received solution erase varnish. Instead of acid it is possible to use lemon juice.
9. Wash manually in soap water several things. Varnish in water will begin to inflate and separate from nails during friction.