Hair on chin of women appear because of hormonal failure. Peculiar small beard causes the mass of complexes and discontent with. To get rid of hair, it is possible to use various means and methods. The main thing is to pick up what most of all will suit you.
It is required to you
- - hair removal cream;
- - tweezers;
- - mirror;
- - wax strips.
1. Special hair removing creams perfectly cope with the duties - they not only delete undesirable vegetation on face, but also promote deterioration in growth of hair. Skin on chin not gentle therefore to use cream absolutely safely. Get means for sensitive skin, study the instruction for application and start removal of hair. Apply a little cream on the problem site, wait 5-7 minutes (it is specified in the instruction), remove shovel means and wash skin warm water. Apply nutritious cream. Hair will not appear in the next week. You carry out the similar procedure as required.
2. The tweezers are also capable to solve problem. But to pull out hairs long enough, but the effect will be long. Process tweezers alcohol and wipe with disinfectant chin. Put before yourself magnifying glass and start removal. After completion of the procedure wipe chin of 40% with alcohol.
3. You can use also wax. Buy wax strips and accurately impose them on zone of growth of hair. Quickly break, and remove part of hairs which remained with tweezers. Wax depilation saves from hairs for 1-2 weeks, but it depends also on specific features of organism.
4. If you were tired to fight against vegetation on face, address the cosmetologist. To you will pick up ideal option of removal of hair forever which is carried out by means of the special laser device. But it is impossible to guarantee that hair any more will never appear on your face as they can grow absolutely in other place.
5. To avoid repeated emergence of hair, you go to hospital. Vegetation on the face of women appears in case the level of male sex hormones is increased. This problem gives in to the decision. To you will appoint course of hormonal therapy.