Having mastered subtle art of house manicure, you can find vial of varnish which cannot be opened in the collection. You do not hurry to throw out the guilty bottle – try to unscrew stubborn cover by means of make-shifts.
It is required to you
- - towel;
- - rubber gloves;
- - acetone;
- - pipette or disposable syringe;
- - Q-tips;
- - cotton pads;
- - liquid for varnish removal;
- - flat-nose pliers;
- - plaster.
1. Just bought varnish has to open with some effort. If the cover unscrews too easily, it can mean that the bottle was already opened, and, perhaps, and used varnish. The bubbles closed by additional decorative covers need to be exempted from this ornament accurately. Slightly squeeze plastic cover two fingers and raise it. Do not squeeze too strongly – fragile plastic can crack.
2. If the bottle does not open, and the cover slides in hand, wrap it towel and repeat attempt. Also dense rubber gloves can help. Put on them and with effort turn cover – quite perhaps, it will give in.
3. Place bottle with too densely screwed up carving under hot water jet for 1-2 minutes. You watch that under water there was bubble neck. You should not immerse bottle in boiled water. Your task – under the influence of high temperatures "to expand" cover. Wipe it dry and again try to unscrew, having put on rubber gloves.
4. Sometimes to bottle the varnish which has flowed under carving prevents to open. In especially hard cases you can find enamel traces on upper part of bubble. To dissolve the dried-up varnish, turn bottle, gather in the pipette or the disposable syringe without needle acetone and accurately put it on cover rim. In a few minutes remove with Q-tip the softened enamel and fill in new portion of acetone. You do not hurry – process will take some time.
5. Having opened bottle, carefully clean carving of neck and internal part of cover from residues of varnish. That the situation has not repeated, after each manicure wipe neck with the cotton pad moistened in liquid for varnish removal.
6. The sparing corrective actions do not help? Try to use brute force. Wind bottle cover with fabric plaster, take flat-nose pliers and accurately turn. Make sure that you twist cover in the right direction. Do not squeeze it too strongly, otherwise fragile plastic and glass of bottle by all means will crack.