Pigmental (senile) spots can appear at any age, but there is it mainly at elderly people. If you have noticed this phenomenon, but till 50-60 to you far, so you have deviations in work of liver, hormonal failure or other diseases. Of course, it is possible to disguise or eliminate the increased pigmentation, but it is better to direct all forces to elimination of the reason of its emergence.
1. Undergo full inspection in hospital to reveal the prime cause of formation of spots. After that it will be much simpler to cope with their emergence. The doctor will appoint to you course of the adjusting or medical therapy. Follow the recommendations of the expert and take all appointed drugs, and then again undergo diagnostics.
2. For bleaching of already appeared spots use folk remedies. Mix lemon and cucumber juice in equal proportions and wipe with it sites of skin with the increased pigmentation. You carry out the procedure three times a day until senile spots do not become noticeable. Instead of mix of this juice, also others will approach, for example, grapefruit, parsley or currant.
3. You apply on pigmental spots sour cream, yogurt or acid milk for 15 minutes. On the expiration of time unmask the cotton tampon moistened in lemon juice or in lime broth (1 tablespoon on water liter). Apply peculiar mask 2 times a week. You will notice positive result very soon as lactic acid has the strong bleaching effect.
4. Mix fresh kefir with flour that the dense consistence has turned out. Apply mask to skin for 40 minutes. Wash away warm water and use any moisturizing bleaching cream.
5. You can resort also to the help of cottage cheese mask. Mix 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese with 1 tablespoon of sour cream. Add to the received mass of 15 drops of peroxide of hydrogen. You apply mask to the cleaned skin for 15-20 minutes.
6. If no changes have followed after application of national recipes, visit cosmetology office. Pigmental spots can be removed by means of chemical and mechanical peeling, to burn out them the laser or to decolour in other ways. What option will suit you, the expert will tell. But before application of cardinal methods, you descend to the dermatologist and consult about possible contraindications.