spite of the fact that the answer to question as to the man to put on weight, seems to much obvious, everything is not so simple. Yes, it is possible to gain quickly weight if every day is fat pork with fried potatoes, to have a bite donuts and for the night to drink couple of liters of beer with plentiful snack, but hardly you want to become fat, obryuzgly and sick. Most likely, it is about muscular weight, but not about fatty tissue. And there are no roundabout ways. The correct diet, healthy lifestyle and physical exercises – here and all secret.
- Regular trainings with big loadings
- Balanced diet
- Healthy lifestyle
- During the trainings, work with weights. Trainings with the small number of approaches, but big loadings promote increase in muscle bulk which weighs more than fat. Do exercises on development of muscles of humeral belt, hand and back with dumbbells and bar. Take big weight, training legs on the elevator.
- Consume more calories, than you burn. Eat each three hours. Have surely a bite after the trainings even if you are not hungry. Choose the food rich with protein, such as cottage cheese, cheese, egg white, nuts, light chicken meat. Grain, rice, pasta from firm grades of wheat will add to your diet the carbohydrates necessary fully to train. Add olive oil to your food, it not only is caloric, but also it is useful for heart.
- Taste special cocktails and additives. Write down your daily diet within week, and then consult to the trainer that it has recommended to change you in your food?
- Avoid stressful situations. Lead healthy lifestyle – walk much, drink enough water, get enough sleep. If the organism is debalanced, it can burn weight, trying to support the activity somehow.
- Set before yourself the real purposes. It is quickly possible to increase only fat layer to gain muscle bulk time is necessary. Photograph yourself once a week. Perhaps, you do not notice changes because you see yourself every day, and here in comparison it will be noticeable what way you have already passed.