The strong covering for nails called shellac loses attractive look over time — the edge is erased and the nail grows. Then it is subject to removal. If you have no opportunity to visit manicure salon, it is necessary to remove gel polish independently. All tools and consumables necessary for this purpose can be bought in usual shop of cosmetics.
It is required to you
- - the pointed wooden stick;
- - klinser or means for removal of varnish with acetone;
- - foil;
- - nonwoven napkins or cotton pads;
- - oil for strengthening of cuticle.
1. Cut 7х7 cm from dense foil of 10 squares, and cut cotton pads on quarters — them has to be on one on each finger too. If you use special napkins, they only need to be folded double.
2. Wet cotton quarter or napkin means for varnish removal, wrap little finger, from above put on foil and densely squeeze it from all directions that the cap which will not give to means quickly to evaporate has turned out. After little finger in a similar way process ring finger and so on. If you process nails independently, wrap in the last thumbs. If someone is engaged in it another, the order does not matter.
3. In 15 minutes remove cap from little finger and it is very accurate, without strong pressing remove the softened covering the slanted end of wooden stick. Similarly arrive with other fingers. Do not remove foil and wet towel wipes at the same time that shellac has not managed to harden again.
4. Rinse hands in warm water, dry and apply on cuticle zone means for its mitigation and vitaminization. Carefully massage movements rub oil in the basis of nails.