Papillomas are benign tumor, have the different nature of origin, the different sizes, forms and even color. Their uneven surface, color can be from white to - brown. Papillomas are capable to develop in any place: on neck, under mice, under chest glands at women, on centuries, but sometimes they affect also mucous membrane. The virus of papilloma is transmitted in the contact way - through skin microinjuries, at sexual contact and perinatalno.
1. At formation of papillomas it is necessary to take urgent measures for increase in immunity. For this purpose it is necessary to accept vitamins, to use tinctures and broths of various herbs. The course of such immunotherapy has to last not less than 3-4 months.
2. Very effective remedy at treatment of papillomas is the lyapisny pencil. It has the cauterizing and bactericidal effect on fabrics, promotes fast disposal of papillomas. It is possible to get such pencil in any drugstore.
3. Use acetic acid. Several times a day drip from the pipette on papilloma one drop of acid, be careful. At such treatment of papilloma will begin to dry and descend soon.
4. Several times a day rub papillomas with garlic.
5. Put to the place of formation of papillomas the frozen infusion of herbs of celandine, chaga and train for 5-7 minutes 3-4 times a day.
6. Fill in 2 tablespoons of wormwood with 1 glass of boiled water, insist 2 hours and filter. Do lotions and compresses on the area affected with papillomas 2-3 times a day. Use also fresh juice of wormwood.
7. Daily in the morning and in the evening before food accept magnesia powder on knife tip. Course of treatment 1 month.
8. You apply juice of svezhesorvanny celandine on the surface of skin 3-4 times with intervals 2-3 minutes. During this time juice manages to be absorbed in skin. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a day to provide active and effective therapy.
9. Miss horse-radish via the meat grinder or grate, mix 20 g of gruel from 20 g of honey. Accept on an empty stomach in the morning and before going to bed, washing down with water on 1 tablespoon. The course of treatment lasts 2-3 months.
10. Mix 50 g of vaseline, 10 g of lanolin and 20 g of powder of grass of celandine. You apply the received ointment on affected areas of skin 2-3 times a day.
11. The human papillomavirus infection is afraid of castor oil and vitamin A. In castor oil there is acid which promotes disappearance of papillomas.