of scars can become for the person huge problem and even to lead to development of depression. It is possible to get rid of them not only surgical way. In traditional medicine there is set of the effective recipes allowing to remove without serious consequences superficial scars.
It is required to you
- For preparation of broth from herbs:
- - 1 tsps of grass of St. John's wort;
- - 1 tsps of grass of yarrow;
- - 1 tsps of flowers of calendula;
- - 1 tsps of flowers of camomile
- - 1 tsps of leaves of nettle;
- - 0.5 l of boiled water.
- For tincture from mallow root:
- - 1 tablespoons of root of mallow;
- - 1 glass of the cooled boiled water.
- For ointment with beeswax:
- - 400 g of sunflower, sea-buckthorn or corn oil;
- - 100-120 g of beeswax.
- Officinal herbs decoction helps to remove scars on skin. For its preparation take in equal proportion grass of the St. John's wort which is made a hole, yarrow grass, calendula flowers, flowers of camomile and leaves of nettle. Mix all ingredients, then fill in 2 tablespoons of the prepared mix with boiled water. Let's broth infuse on water bath within 10 min. After that cover it with warm towel and insist about an hour more. Take fabric napkin of the necessary sizes, moisten it in previously filtered broth, wring out and apply to the place of scar. Cover fabric with polyethylene and record compress warm scarf. You hold it not less than 3 hours. For achievement of pronounced result it is necessary to carry out this procedure daily within 2 months.
- To make scar on your body less noticeable or even completely it is possible to remove it and by means of tincture from mallow root which possesses antiedematous, anti-inflammatory and resorptional action. It is simple to make it: fill in the mallow root bought in drugstore taken in necessary proportion with cold boiled water. Leave tincture for 8 hours, and then grease with it scar of 4-6 times a day within 1-2 months. If you have no mallow root, then it is possible to use mint leaves which will be effective too in this case. For preparation of remedy from mint its leaves should be taken in the same quantity, as mallow root.
- Also other, not less effective folk remedy - ointment with beeswax will help to get rid of scars on skin to you. Take sunflower, sea-buckthorn or corn oil, warm it on water bath and, without removing from fire, add to it beeswax. Carefully mix mix and warm up it on water bath of 10 more min. Then remove the prepared ointment from fire and after cooling impose it on scars daily in the morning and in the evening. You will notice efficiency of this procedure approximately in 1-2 months.