It is not as difficult to get rid of the spots which have remained after eels as hems. If to wait, that is the hope that they will pass, but application of various masks and the bleaching means will accelerate process of recovery of skin and will bring it into normal look.
It is required to you
- - clay;
- - lemon juice;
- - medical paraffin;
- - cucumber juice;
- - parsley broth;
- - cinnamon;
- - honey;
- - tea tree oil;
- - rosemary oil.
1. Clay is the quite good means bleaching skin. Part with water clay tablespoon floor that peculiar gruel has turned out, add to it couple of teaspoons of lemon juice. Take mask on face about 15 minutes.
2. Medical paraffin will help to remove the appeared spots. Buy paraffin in drugstore. Having kindled it on water bath, try to apply evenly on sites of the person where there are spots. Wait until paraffin stiffens, and remove it. It is optional to throw out paraffin, it can be reused. Before applying paraffin, grease face with cream with the content of vitamins A and E. After the procedure use cream again. Those who on face has vascular reticulum are not recommended to carry out the similar procedure.
3. Long ago it is noticed that by means of cucumbers it is possible to bleach skin. Wipe face skin, having taken the cotton tampon which is previously moistened in cucumber juice. Add cucumber juice to different face packs, it will also promote clarification of spots. If you use clay, you dissolve it not in water, and in cucumber juice. The simplest method of bleaching is wiping by slices of cucumber of spots after eels.
4. Parsley broth it is possible to remove spots too. Having prepared broth, cool it and, the gulf in molds for ice, put in the refrigerator. Every morning wipe face skin.
5. Make mask which part the cinnamon is and medical Take teaspoon of honey and ruin it carefully with cinnamon teaspoon. Grease traces from pimples with the received mix and take about 20 minutes. Wash warm water.
6. Lemon juice also has the bleaching properties. Part it with water and wipe face with mix. Do not use undiluted juice as it is possible to overdry and injure skin.
7. Wipe spots with tea tree oil or rosemary.