of the most important components of attractive appearance of the person are equal, healthy teeth. The snow-white, dazzling smile is both sign of the general health of organism, and indicator of the high vital status. But, unfortunately, not the nature is in this regard favorable to all people. Quite often much of them should correct the wrong bite. Now there are several ways of straightening of foreteeth.
- For alignment of teeth at children practice installation of preortodontichesky treyner. This device is produced from elastic silicone and softly influences teeth and fabrics including the muscles surrounding jaws. Treyner is convenient in use as it can be put on during night sleep and at least one hour to carry in the afternoon. Smooth correction of bite results, teeth are leveled and features improve. Unfortunately, the adult's teeth cannot be fixed this way already.
- Correction of teeth is possible also by means of special tooth plates. They are made individually for each person on molds and put on usually upper jaw. It is possible to remove plate at any time therefore it is more convenient, than difficult fixed design. This way you can correct minor changes of bite and some curvature of teeth.
- You can straighten foreteeth, having established special kappa. These are, in fact, caps-nazubniki from transparent material. Thanks to their special form certain pressure is put upon each tooth, and it gradually becomes straight. For their production from jaw the mold is removed. Then create plaster and volume, three-dimensional, computer models of jaw on the basis of which these make kappa. They are expensive, but have big advantage - are imperceptible for strangers. On your tooth only the orthodontist can distinguish availability of foreign subject.
- But installation of briquettes appears by often only method which can really help to get rid of curvature of teeth at the adult. This system includes briquettes, wire arch and elastic ringlets ligatures. The arch made of nickel-titanium, titanium-molybdenum or other metal alloys influences pressure upon uneven teeth by means of briquette which is pasted to each tooth. The briquette can be gold, titanic or from transparent materials – plastic, ceramics or with sapphire use. The thinnest, convenient, strong and durable metal systems.
- Besides, you can look also for clinic in which passive samoligiruyushchy briquettes are put. In them there are special lids holding arch in grooves of briquettes (without ringlets). It is even more effective system allowing to reduce time of treatment and the number of visits of the doctor.