Sometimes the girls having by nature fluffy curly hair prefer to receive, on the contrary, equal and smooth. Considerable role in this aspiration is played by fashion. In that case everything is used: the hair dryer, special cosmetics and, of course, the invention of the last years – nippers or as they are called still, the iron for hair.
- Before straightening surely wash up hair shampoo, differently fat, dust and what remained from cosmetics, will harden under the influence of high temperature.
- Apply on clean hair means for straightening with thermoprotective properties (mousse, spray, balm, etc.) and let's them dry if time is not enough, then it is possible to use the hair dryer. But only do not overdry – they have to remain slightly damp.
- If hair curl very strongly, dry up their phenom with brushing, and then once again apply on them the thermoprotectant. Surely read the instruction for application of such means.
- Adjust the necessary temperature on the iron. It depends on density of hair and extent of their twisting. For example, on temples the hair curl slightly stronger. But it is better if temperature of influence is lower than 120 degrees.
- Comb hair and collect them above, having fixed locks by hairpins. Begin straightening with nape. For this purpose every time release small lock (it is important as large number will badly be straightened), place the iron with the roots and conduct it by the ends of hair. It is necessary to stretch it smoothly and slowly that hair managed to be dried, but it is impossible to stop, otherwise you injure them.
- If you have strongly curly hair and it was not succeeded to straighten from the first them, repeat. But you remember that more than three times of it cannot be done if you do not want your hair to become brittle. After you have completed the work on nape, start hair straightening on the top.
- When all hair are straightened, comb them and for giving of volume sprinkle them spray at the roots, accurately raising locks.
- At the subsequent washing provide to hair good food, using oil or masks for the injured hair. If tips were whipped, shear them.