Color, thickness and texture of hair is put at the genetic level. If since the birth the hair curling, then it is very difficult to straighten afterwards them, especially with short length. Many owners of curlies very much dream of that hair became straight lines. Fortunately, there are several ways to turn their dream into reality.
It is required to you
- Hair dryer;
- Round brush;
- Nippers rectifiers for hair;
- Structure with chemical oxidizer;
- Hair conditioner.
- The method of thermostraightening works short time. For the procedure the hair dryer or nippers rectifiers are used. If hair soft with large curls the hot hair dryer and big round brush approaches. Wet hair, divide into locks, further, combing them by means of brush, delay from roots by the ends under stream of hot air. If hard hair, and curlies small, then straightening by means of nippers rectifiers approaches. Apply means for straightening on hair and let's them dry. Fix nape hair. Choose from there one lock, nippers, beginning from roots, you slide down to tips, straightening it. So do for all locks.
- Unlike method of thermostraightening, procedures with chemicals do short hair by straight lines for long time. They will not curl until locks grow at full length. Generally use three chemical rectifiers for hair: - The sodium hydroxide having alkaline very aggressive environment. It deeply gets into hair, does them soft, leads to small swelling. Is suitable for hard hair. As a result hair look more magnificent, become straight lines. - The guanidine hydroxide having less aggressive nature. It treats not alkaline rectifiers, but nevertheless very much dries hair. Is suitable for hair with normal texture. - Ammonium thioglycolate - the softest, but at the same time, the most expensive rectifier. It is suitable for limp hair. The procedure is carried out in three steps: processing of hair by structure with chemical oxidizer, fixing with converter neutralization and the conditioner.
- Kortky hair after straightening belong to damaged therefore it is necessary to feed them with masks and oils.