Dim and fragile nails can spoil mood for a long time. If the appearance of your nails leaves much to be desired, it is a high time to begin procedures for their strengthening and growth. And in few weeks you will be able already to admire the strong and long marigold.
1. Analyze the food allowance. Quite often problems with nails indicate that in organism there are not enough important vitamins and microelements. Refuse rigid diets. Use the products rich with vitamin A, In, calcium, iodine and iron, every day. These substances I promote growth and strengthening of nails. Accept polyvitamins.
2. Use rubber gloves in operating time on the house. The fact is that the chemicals which are part of the majority of detergents extremely negatively influence nails. They are capable to slow down growth and to make them thin and exfoliating.
3. Use the correct manicure tools. Nail files have to be made of glass or plastic. Metal are capable to break structure of nail.
4. Use only quality cosmetics for nails. You apply special varnish for their growth three-four times a week. Do not forget to grease nails with nutritious cream for the night.
5. Moisturize regularly the skin around nails. If cuticle dry and cracked, they slowly grow. Use special moistening cream and oil for cuticle. For removal of varnish use means which do not contain acetone. It strongly dries up nail platinum and irritates cuticle.
6. Give to nail the correct form. If at you the thin, often breaking nails, cut them shortly, but not under the root. Give to nails the semicircular form nail file. Then they will not cling to clothes and will not break accidentally.
7. Let's have a rest to nails from varnish at least two times a week. Lach does not allow nail plate to breathe because of what the nail becomes thinner and breaks.
8. Do baths for growth and strengthening of nails at least two times a week. Baths from warm olive oil with addition of several drops of liquid vitamin A and lemon juice are useful to fragile nails. For growth of nails do bathtub of warm salt solution and teaspoon of iodine. By the way, sea salt is more useful, than usual cooking.