The second chin spoils appearance of the woman. To get rid of it, carry out exercises, pour over neck contrast water, do the patting massage by the terry towel moistened in hot salty water (2 tsps on glass of water).
1. Exercise 1. Lower lower lip down, raise fingers corners of lips with tension of muscles of neck. Hold lips in such provision of 5 seconds, and then release. Repeat exercise of 10-12 times.
2. Exercise 2. As much as possible stretch lips (in ulbyka), hold corners of lips fingers. Alternately strain and relax muscles within 5 seconds. Repeat 10-12 times.
3. Exercise 3. Hold with palm chin and try to open mouth, straining muscles for 5-7 seconds. Then close mouth. Repeat 10-12 times.
4. Exercise 4. Throw the head back, open widely mouth, closing, put lower lip on upper. Repeat 10-12 times.
5. Exercise 5. Lying on bed, give from it the head. Lift and hang the head of 10-12 times.
6. Exercise 6. Becomes in the same situation, as previous - lying on bed, you hold the head suspended. Take pencil in lips, write them letters in air until painful tension appears.
7. Exercise 7. Widely open mouth. Tip of language concern the upper sky and pressure him within 5-8 seconds. Repeat 10-12 times with small intervals for rest.
8. Having opened mouth, reach language tip for chin within 5-7 seconds. Repeat 10-12 times with small intervals for rest.
9. Straighten back and you hold the head directly. Language tip with force you press on the lower jaw within 10 seconds. Repeat 5-7 times.
10. Exercise 10. Incline the head to the left, displacing the lower jaw to the left shoulder, fading for a while in such situation. Incline the head to the right, displacing the lower jaw to the right shoulder. To repeat 10-12 times.
11. The complex of these exercises should be done 2-4 times a day to get rid of the second chin. Many exercises can be done, without being prevented from working or from household chores that is very convenient. The main thing is to warn about it people around not to make laugh or to frighten them of various grimaces during exercises.