dry skin on heels can be the cause of various diseases of internals. Therefore if skin on soles of legs from soft and gentle has suddenly turned into shelled and cracked, it is a high time to address the dermatologist. Or at least to hold complex of events for rehabilitation independently.
It is required to you
- - the products containing vitamins A and E
- - Ayevit vitamins
- - collecting herbs: sage, camomile, train
- - nutritious cream
- - the baby moisturizing oil for body
- - gauze
- - crude onions or potatoes
- - vodka
- - olive or linseed oil
- - porridge
- - disposable boot covers
- Include in the daily diet more products containing vitamins A and E. Eto carrots, green onions, milk, beef and chicken liver, cabbage. Spend on drink rate of Ayevit vitamins if you are not pregnant, or accept daily in the morning and in the evening on one capsule of vitamin E which can be bought in any drugstore without recipe.
- Steam out heels in baths with curative broths, for example, of train, sage or camomile. Make pharmaceutical grass according to the instruction on packing and you keep legs in hot water until it does not begin to cool down. In process accurately mass heels pumice, circular motions, carefully deleting particles of dead skin. Later wipe feet dry and apply dense nutritious cream or the baby moisturizing oil for body on problem places.
- Use folk remedies for treatment of dry skin on heels. For the night tie to feet cabbage leaves or the onions (as option - crude potatoes) grated on small grater and wrapped in gauze. Try to grease also shelled sites with honey if on it there is no allergy. For allergic persons olive oil can become good replacement to honey. And with emergence on domestic counters of avocado also treatment by means of inside of skin of this fruit became available.
- Do compresses within week, putting to heels the piece of gauze curtailed into several layers and soaked in vodka with vegetable oil (in the ratio 50 on 50). For strengthening of effect put on cotton socks or disposable cellophane packages legs. Instead of vodka it is possible to use vaseline and even mayonnaise.
- Try the inexpensive, original and effective recipe: porridge. Cook porridge on water, add to it spoon of vegetable oil, it is desirable olive or linen. Apply porridge on legs with thick layer, from above put on disposable boot covers and densely tie them at ankle with lace. In two hours take off boot covers, wash away porridge, and grease legs with cream or oil.
- If house procedures and pharmaceutical cream do not help, surely address the chiropodist, the specialist in diseases of legs, or the dermatologist (such expert is in any kozhvenerologichesky clinic). The dry skin on heels, with cracks and callosities, can be symptom of disease of kidneys, varicosity and also diseases of endocrine system including diabetes.