In cold time, under the influence of frosts and dry winds, the natural fat barrier and skin of hands collapses it becomes frequent rough, dry, reddens or becomes blue. Such hands demand to themselves special care. Otherwise they begin to be shelled, and on skin small cracks are formed.
It is required to you
- - nutritious hand cream;
- - soft soap;
- - cotton gloves;
- - 3-4 boiled potatoes;
- - 2 tsps of lemon juice;
- - 2 tsps of cucumber juice;
- - vegetable oil;
- - olive oil;
- - 1/2 tsps of granulated sugar;
- - 1 tablespoons of grass of camomile;
- - 1 tablespoons of lime color;
- - curdled milk;
- - whey.
1. For successful treatment of weather-beaten hands it is necessary to undertake some precautionary measures. You do not go outside in the winter without mittens. Household chores, such as washing of ware, floors, the bathroom, carry out in rubber gloves. Upon termination of work wash up hands warm water with soft soap and grease with nutritious cream.
2. Also following procedure is useful to hands: after washing carefully wipe hands terry towel, and then plentifully oil them vegetable or cream. Put on thin cotton gloves and leave them on hands on all night long.
3. Potato broth will make soft and velvety hands. When it has cooked, do not merge water. Cool it to room temperature and take in it hands some time.
4. Potatoes can also be used as mask component for hands. For this purpose pound several potatoes cooked in peel with warm milk before receiving homogeneous mass and until mix has cooled down, apply it on hands with thick layer. Wrap them cellophane, and 15-20 minutes later wash up and grease with nutritious cream. It is useful to add 2 tsps of lemon or cucumber juice to this mix.
5. For recovery of weather-beaten skin of hands it is possible to prepare mask from ½ tsps of granulated sugar and vegetable oil. Carefully mixed components rub in skin until sugar is not dissolved.
6. At the shelled skin the mask from 1 tablespoon of olive oil and several drops of juice of lemon perfectly helps. Apply means on half an hour then remove the remains with dry napkin. Process hands cream.
7. At strong peeling, special baths from fermented milk products have beneficial influence on hands. Within 15-20 minutes take hands in slightly warmed up curdled milk or whey. Then wash up them and grease with nutritious cream.
8. Add small amount of olive, vegetable or sunflower oil to water and lower in the received hand solution on third of hour. Oil baths are ideal for too dry skin of hands.
9. It is possible to treat weather-beaten hands by means of infusion of camomile or lime color. For its preparation make 1 tablespoon of grass in liter of boiled water and you will insist 2-3 hours. Then warm up means to 40 wasps, pour in small pan and in hot infusion take hands of 15-20 minutes. On completion of the procedure dry hands towel and plentifully process cream.