Baking soda is used for preparation of pastries, for cleaning of ware, plumbers and for other economic needs, but not everything know that soda is also widely applied in the cosmetic purposes to care for skin of face and body and also to bleaching of teeth and clarification of hair.
It is required to you
- - baking soda;
- - starch;
- - shampoo;
- - gel for washing;
- - water;
- - cotton pads;
- - toothbrush and paste.
- Apply baking soda to peeling of face and body. For this purpose add half of teaspoon to gel for washing of the face or body, put with the quiet massing movements, take on skin several minutes, wash away plentiful amount of water. This means effectively cleans dead cells and softens skin. Apply peeling two times a week.
- If you have acne rash, then use gruel from soda. For its preparation mix 1 tablespoon of soda with 1 teaspoon of water, add several drops of natural lemon juice, apply on problem zones, leave for 15 minutes, wash away warm water. Gruel from soda helps to remove inflammatory process, regulates activity of sebaceous glands and reduces the probability of obstruction of time.
- Also for problem skin you can use mask from two tablespoons of the starch mixed with 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Part structure to density of sour cream, apply to skin, leave for 10-15 minutes, wash away water. Use mask 2-3 times a week. It will significantly narrow pores, will soften dry places and will dry fat.
- If you constantly use styling sprays, then you need to carry out clarification of hair as usual shampoo does not allow to remove completely gels, varnishes, skins and mousses. Add 1 tablespoon of soda to 4 tablespoons of your shampoo, wash hair in the usual way. Use the cleaning procedure once a month.
- Use soda for removal of hypostases and bags under eyes. Make saturated solution, moisten cotton pad, put on eyelids, take 30 minutes. You can use such method in case of emergency if by the end of the working day the eyelids have swelled up and there were bags, and you need to go to important action.
- If you want to bleach teeth in house conditions, then you will be helped by baking soda. Apply toothpaste on brush, plentifully strew with soda, clean teeth. Daily clarification of tooth enamel within 2-3 weeks helps to bleach teeth not worse, than abrasive gels.