Thanks to medicinal properties, henna is successfully applied in the field of cosmetology. It has many advantages, but its ability to thicken hair core, restoring its structure, is one of its most valuable qualities.
- Thanks to experiments with colourless henna in the field of treatment of hair, it is possible to notice excellent results. Before describing recipes of masks which can be prepared by means of henna it is necessary to pay attention to the next moments: - Masks are applied on the moist and washed-up hair. - Henna can be used also with additives from herbs, for example: camomile, sage, calendula. - Masks for hair can be mixed with vegetable and radio oils, vitamins A and E, clay and also dimeksidy thanks to which nutrients get into structure of hair bulb quicker.
- Main rule: after drawing mask on hair they become covered by hat from polyethylene, and the scarf from above is tied.
- Recipes of the most effective maskok which will always allow hair to look perfectly: The most plain mask in preparation – add 100 g of henna to 300 ml of boiled water and apply on hair for 30-60 min.
- Mask against hair loss: take olive oil – 2 tablespoons, add to it castor oil – 1 tablespoon, colourless henna – 2 tablespoons, 5 drops of essential oil at your choice, green clay – 2 tablespoons, and dilute the turned-out weight with grass broth. In hour after drawing on hair, wash away.
- Mask which helps hair to get volume: at first trouble henna, then add 1 tablespoon of almond oil and 1 tsp of dimeksid to it. Take on hair 1 hour, and then wash hair with shampoo.
- The moistening and restoring mask for the dry and injured hair: fill in with boiled water colourless henna (2 tablespoons), in 15 min. add castor oil and avocado.
- The strengthening mask for oily hair: trouble henna package from 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of blue clay and burdock oil (1 tablespoon). Apply on hair for one hour, and then, wash away.
- All above-mentioned means are the most widespread and effective methods of strengthening of hair with use of henna which allow without essential financial expenses to make hair beautiful.