tar was long since used in Russia as natural antiseptic and resolvent. Today it is on sale in pure form and is present at composition of inexpensive, but very effective tar soap which eliminates imperfections of skin and strengthens hair.
- Tar soap though differs in specific smell, however perfectly helps with fight against various skin diseases. Birch tar which soap contains 10% has the drying, antiseptic, healing and cleaning effect. Besides, it does not cause allergic reactions. That is why such means is ideal for fight against heat-spots, acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- It is quite simple to use tar soap for elimination of imperfections of skin. Put soapsuds on face, hands or other parts of the body, leave for several seconds, and then wash away warm or cool water. Owners of normal and oily skin can use such means twice a day – in the morning and in the evening. And that who has skin strongly dry, no more than 1 time a day pointwise, that is to apply soapsuds only on problem sites of skin.
- Tar soap stimulates inflow of blood to fabrics thanks to what regenerative functions of skin amplify and rather epidermis is recovered. Besides, birch tar effectively copes with various bacteria therefore it is also useful to wash with soap on its basis small scratches and wounds.
- For the same reason tar soap helps with fight against fungus of nails. For its use for this purpose dissolve small piece of product in warm water and take legs or hands in such bath about 15 minutes. Then wash them with clear water, wipe dry and smear with the moisturizing or nutritious cream. Repeat the procedure every day within 3-4 weeks.
- It is possible to use tar soap also for strengthening of hair and elimination of dandruff. For this purpose 2-3 times a week use not shampoo, but soapsuds for washing of the head. Only surely well wash away the last warm water, and then you apply habitual conditioner – it will help to soften hair and to eliminate specific smell of tar soap. Dry and dyed hair is recommended to be washed with such means not more often than 1 time a week.
- Use tar soap no more than a month as everything is good moderately. After that it is necessary to take break in 4-5 weeks, and then it is possible to repeat course again if necessary. The feature of this natural means is that the effect of it is noticeable not at once, and only after a while, about a week.
- Despite obvious advantage of tar soap, it has also contraindications. So, people are not recommended to be fond of this means with very dry and thin skin as it has the drying effect. It should not be used also at individual intolerance of the components entering such soap.