Tea tree oil – the natural means having the unique antibacterial and calming properties. Unlike others cosmetic and medications this means practically does not cause allergic reactions and irritation of skin.
It is required to you
- - tea tree oil;
- - aloe;
- - green clay;
- - jojoba oil
- - honey
- - sugar;
- - olive oil.
1. Tea tree oil can be used for local treatment of inflammations on skin. Oil needs to be applied directly on pimple by means of Q-tip. If necessary the procedure should be repeated.
2. If tea tree oil strongly dries skin, it is possible to make house means for treatment of acne. From fresh leaves of aloe cut off prickles and rough thin skin. You will pound pulp to condition of gruel and mix with tea tree oil. It is necessary to add 2-3 drops of oil on the 2nd teaspoons of aloe. You apply the turned-out weight on affected areas of skin.
3. Make face pack to clean pores and to save the person from inflammations. Mix 3-4 drops of tea tree oil with 2-3 teaspoons of powder of green clay. Add three tablespoons of water and carefully stir everything. Put ready weight on face and wait for 15-20 minutes before full drying of clay. Then wash away mask warm water.
4. Mix jojoba oil teaspoon with 3 drops of tea tree oil. Pound half of ripe tomato without peel in gruel, previously having removed seeds. Mix tomato with oils. You put this mask for ten minutes and wash away warm water. This means not only treats inflammations, but also well calms skin, reduces reddenings.
5. For deep cleansing of skin use srub with tea tree oil. Mix 3 teaspoons of sugar, tablespoon of olive it is small also honey teaspoon. Add 10 drops of tea tree oil. Again carefully mix everything. Rub ready srub with circular motions in face skin within 2-3 minutes. Then wash warm water.