There is set of cosmetic creams against wrinkles. Nevertheless, most of them are expensive, and some - are inefficient. Fortunately, it is possible to reduce wrinkles and to prevent their emergence by means of vitamin E.
Vitamin E contains antioxidants and has the moistening properties. Means on its basis help to reduce appearance of wrinkles, moisturize the skin and also prevent its peeling.
Antioxidants of vitamin E protect skin cells from harmful effects of ultraviolet rays and also various free radicals who can lead to collagen destruction.
Vitamin E supports production of collagen both easily and deeply gets into epidermis, doing skin smooth and elastic.
- Wash up face the soft cleaning means and then wipe towel dry.
- Extract vitamin E from the capsule and apply with finger-tips on wrinkles.
- After that, accurately massage skin with circular motions within 3 minutes.
- And, at last, wash away warm water or leave approximately for 8 hours.
- Repeat this method every day before going to bed.
- Take 2 capsules of vitamin E and extract oil.
- Then mix it with aloe juice teaspoon belief or gel.
- Smear with finger-tips problem sites of skin.
- Gently massage with circular motions within 3 minutes.
- Leave for half an hour.
- Rinse skin with warm water and get wet dry.
- Do this procedure daily.
- Mix oil solution of vitamin E of one ampoule with tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Then apply this mix on wrinkles and softly massage.
- You hold about 20 minutes.
- At last, rinse skin with water and get wet dry.
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.
- Take 3 capsules of vitamin E and extract oil.
- Then add half of teaspoon of honey, half of teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of yogurt.
- Then apply this mix to the cleaned face skin.
- Leave approximately for 20 minutes.
- Wash away the person warm water.