Some people cannot brag of thick healthy hair. The thing is that hair follicles, that is roots of hair, are in the sleeping state. The person can awaken them, but for this purpose it is necessary to try a little.
It is required to you
- - onions juice;
- - garlic juice;
- - aloe juice;
- - egg yolk;
- - mustard powder;
- - boiled water;
- - colourless henna;
- - strong brewing tea;
- - nettle or camomile infusion.
- First of all address the expert (trichologist) as he will be able to establish the reason of loss or slow growth of hair. Also the doctor will appoint to you complex treatment of bulbs, perhaps, it will be any performance-enhancing drugs or special procedures.
- To wake hair bulbs, daily do massage of the head. It is better to carry out it after washing of hair when they still slightly damp. Begin to mass whisky with circular motions, then pass to occipital part and to the center of the head. Remember that movements have to be smooth and gentle.
- Apply the stimulating masks. You can make them in house conditions. For this purpose you need two tablespoons of onions juice, one spoon of juice of garlic, as much aloe juice. Mix all ingredients, add one yolk, tablespoon of honey and teaspoon of mustard powder there. Dissolve mix with warm boiled water and apply on hair. Roll up the head plastic bag and towel. One or one and a half hours later wash away residues of mix from hair.
- Buy colourless henna. Dissolve it as it is specified in the instruction and apply on hair. This means will help not only to wake hair bulbs, but also to improve condition of hair in general. Do this procedure of times a week.
- To wake hair follicles, wash hair not with shampoo, and egg yolk. For strengthening of effect add tablespoon of mustard and two spoons of strong brewing tea there.
- Rinse hair with nettle or camomile infusion. Eliminate negative factors, for example, avoid use of the hair dryer, the curling iron and other similar devices.