On the basis of eggs it is possible to make natural hair shampoo. Such shampoo at the same time influences hair and as medical mask. Therefore by means of egg shampoo it is possible not only to wash up well the head, but also to get rid of fragility and hair loss.
It is required to you
- Egg yolk
- Warm water
- Castor or olive oil
- Kefir or natural yogurt
- Lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Broth of herbs (camomiles, sage or nettle)
- It is possible to wash the head with egg, using both yolk, and protein. But protein is not really well washed away from hair. Except that protein can turn because of hot water, then it will be even more complex to wash away it from hair. In general the yolk is much more useful to hair, than squirrels as all most useful substances for hair are concentrated in yolk. Therefore to wash hair yolk, but not the whole egg is better.
- If you hair average length, have enough one yolk. For long hair it is better to take two yolks. Accurately break eggs not to damage yolk. Separate it from protein and put in clean cup. Add a little warm water. Well shake up cup contents small nimbus or simple fork.
- Wet hair warm water. Apply egg shampoo with the easy massing movements on hair and head skin. Leave shampoo on hair for several minutes. The longer you keep shampoo on hair, the more effectively it will influence hair. Therefore if there is time, wait for not less than half an hour Carefully wash the head at first warm, then with cool water.
- For simplification of combing and giving to gloss hair after washing of the head yolk rinse hair with broth of herbs (camomiles, nettle sage) or the water acidified by lemon juice or apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice on 1 liter of water).
- It is possible to wash hair yolk with addition of 2 tablespoons of kefir. Kefiric and egg shampoo helps to solve problem of the fragile and splitting hair. Instead of kefir it is possible to use natural yogurt. However it is not desirable to wash oily hair with such mix. As the head can quickly become soiled.
- Well to wash out oily hair, add tablespoon of cognac and teaspoon of lemon juice to yolk. Instead of cognac it is possible to use vodka. Owners of dry hair can add 1 teaspoon of castor or olive oil to yolk.