It is possible to twist hair in the most various ways. Perhaps, turning on rags is the most sparing and effective. All process of work does not represent complexity, it is necessary to be trained only a little. Doing this wave, you receive beautiful and strong curls, without any zalom.
It is required to you
- - fabric;
- - paper;
- - scissors.
- Prepare necessary objects. Cut the necessary quantity of strips of fabric. Length has to be 10-15 centimeters, and width from one centimeter to three, depending on your hair. Cut paper on squares of 5х5 centimeters.
- Wrap the prepared strip in paper tubule, at the same time having left the ends of fabric a few to stick out in order that them then it was possible to tie hair.
- Separate one lock, comb it and slightly wet water. Tip of lock arrange exactly on the center of rag and begin to twist slowly it up. Remember one simple rule: the more thinly you will take locks, the more effectively and the turned-out curls will longer keep. Tie the ends of rags on small knot or bow, only do not tighten too strongly, otherwise at you it can be formed by the hall.
- Besides, there is also other way of turning where paper is not necessary at all. Take usual cotton fabric, as a last resort it is possible to use bandage, and cut it on strips. Only you watch that they have not turned out too thin and from it have not collapsed. On length of strip it is the best of all to do a little more than fifteen centimeters.
- Separate lock, slightly humidify and place tip of hair on the center of fabric, tie on small knot. Pay attention that if you tie poorly, your strip will be untied and if it is too strong, then the curl can turn out with zalomy.
- Wind hair to desirable length and fix by means of small knot. It is the best of all to do this procedure for the night as in order that beautiful curls were formed, there have to pass not less than six hours.