Interesting option of decoration of marigold for those who else remember times of cockerels on stick. Bright and original design of average complexity.
It is required to you
- - nail buffer
- - primer
- - base
- - top
- - color gel polish
- - black and white gel-paint
- - vtirka ""mirror gloss"" of gold color
- - confetti for nails
- - stained glass gel of dark yellow color
- - transparent gel
- - klinser or other liquid for removal of stickiness
- - thin brush for design portrayal
- The sample is shown on tipsa, but the description is given as this design becomes on nail.
1. Standardly we prepare nail. Nail buffer we remove gloss, we process primer, we cover with base and we dry in lamp. In two layers we apply color gel polish, in this design beige. We dry each layer in lamp.
2. On sticky layer of the dried-up gel polish we place confetti, we cover with top and we dry in lamp. If not all confetti have laid down exactly and cling, then in these parts it is possible to pass slightly nail buffer, then to block once again top. If the top with sticky layer, then nail is wiped with klinser.
3. Black gel-paint we draw outlines of future lollipops. We dry in lamp.
4. In dry-through black gel paint we rub gold ""mirror gloss"". We shake superfluous.
5. From above lollipops we apply stained glass gel of yellow color. We dry in lamp.
6. For accumulation of volume and for giving of brightness we apply transparent gel and again we dry in lamp.
7. To ready lollipops white gel-paint we draw sticks and we dry in lamp. For giving of volume to them from above can apply gel. We dry in lamp and we wipe nail with klinser.