Female handles always have to look faultlessly! I bring to your attention interesting design by St. Valentine's Day. It will be very great to look not only this day, but also in daily sock.
It is required to you
- - nail buffer
- - primer
- - base
- - opaque top
- - transparent gel for nail extension
- - gel polish of pink and burgundy colors
- - black gel-paint without sticky layer
- - microgloss or spangles of high milling of black color
- - foil for casting
- - thin brush
- - klinser or other liquid for removal of stickiness
- - rigid brush
- The sample is shown on tipsa, but the description is given as this design becomes on nail.
1. In the habitual way we prepare nail. Nail buffer we remove gloss, we process primer, base and we dry in lamp. In two layers we apply gel polish of pink color. Each layer is dried. We cover with opaque top and again in lamp. By Klinser it is removed residual stickiness.
2. Burgundy gel polish we draw heart. If color leaky, then we trace in several layers, and we dry each layer in lamp. On sticky layer of heart we print transparent foil. Very beautiful, playing on light effect is gained.
3. Accurately, trying not to get on opaque layer, we block the drawing top.
4. We increase volume to heart. We gather small drop of transparent gel on thin brush, we put it in the center of the drawing and we distribute on surface, trying not to come for its borders. We dry in lamp. If necessary we put the second layer of gel.
5. And black gel-paint we circle with thin brush heart and we plan future patterns. At this stage in lamp we do not dry.
6. Completely we trace pattern. We circle some lines more fatly. In lamp it is still not necessary to dry.
7. We powder the drawing with small spangles and we dry in lamp.
8. By rigid brush it is shaken superfluous. The design is ready!