The idea of design of marigold will be suitable for the masters having skills to draw monogram and thin lines.
- - nail buffer
- - primer
- - base
- - top
- - color gel polish: black and burgundy
- - black gel-paint
- - wide adhesive tape for design of nails
- - vtirka ""mirror gloss"": gold or silver
- - klinser or other liquid for removal of stickiness
- - thin brush with long hair for portrayal of thin lines
- As usual I show sample on tipsa, but I will describe as this design becomes on nail.
1. Standardly we prepare nail. We remove gloss nail buffer, we process primer. We cover with base - we dry in lamp. Further we put layer of black gel polish - we dry. One layer because even on one vtirka will perfectly look, and the multiple layers in this design are not necessary. We cover with top without sticky layer - we dry in lamp. If you have top with sticky layer, then remove stickiness.
2. We apply vtirka on top, and we rub it so carefully that she has laid down as thin film and separate brilliant parts were not visible. We brush away excess vtirka and we cover with top - we dry.
3. After drying we remove sticky layer, we cut off piece of tape and we paste on the middle of nail.
4. We cover nail from above with red gel polish in two layers, well we dry each layer.
5. We shoot the film and at us ideally equal strip in the middle turns out.
6. We circle with thin brush contour black gel-paint.
7. We add monogram.
8. We cover ready nail with top. There was a wish for experiment and has covered nail at first with opaque top. Looks very effectively.
9. But the luster on this design to me was pleasing to the eye more therefore as a result has blocked it glossy top. But both designs take place to be, and it is already only your flight of fancy.