Very fast and simple design. Even the beginner will be able to execute it. On marigold looks very interestingly and unusually.
It is required to you
- - nail buffer
- - primer
- - base
- - top
- - color gel polish
- - color acrylic powder
- - thin adhesive tape for design of nails
- - pusher, or any other subject in the form of shovel, for convenience of intake of acrylic powder from jar
- - klinser or other liquid for removal of stickiness
- - rigid brush
1. Standardly we prepare nail for putting gel polish. We remove gloss nail buffer, we process primer. We cover with base - we dry in lamp. Further we apply color gel polish in two layers, we dry each layer. I have on all samples white color, acrylic powder on it looks especially brightly. But there is no imagination side-altar, you can experiment with any other color. We cover with top - we dry in lamp. If you have top with sticky layer, then remove stickiness.
2. We paste tape on marigold that sections have turned out.
3. We cover nail with dense top, we do not dry. Further we take pusher, and from all directions, with the hill our nail is powdered with acrylic powder. We allow acrylic to be absorbed in top, we strew still, we do not dry. Accurately we remove each tape. At first those which were from above, further lower. And now we dry in lamp. And we dry twice longer than when you dry just top.
4. We brush away rigid brush residues of acrylic. If there are roughnesses, sharp corners which are stirred and can be hooked, slightly we polish nail buffer. Do not worry, nothing will fall off. Such design rushes very well.
5. Slightly to recover our design and to make more festive, it is possible to add rhinestones or caviar beads.