Doctrine light, but not the doctrine darkness … Now many consider this proverb already outdated, however knowledge always gave to the person big advantages. And anyway, all parents seek to give to the children the higher education and if opportunities are limited then by distance learning.
Today receiving the higher education by means of distance learning is very relevant as has the invaluable advantages:
- The great advantage of distance learning is that it is possible to study and work at the same time. The student chooses time for performance of tasks independently too.
- As a rule, the correspondence course costs cheaper than stationary. It is relevant for the small family budget.
- Additional opportunities. Means that people get second higher education, studying remotely, that is on the job. And the additional specialty can strongly advance the person on a career ladder.
As for the choice of HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION, here opportunities are almost not limited (as within the country, and beyond its limits), and everyone will be able to find to itself(himself) educational institution depending on requirements and financial opportunities. For example, from the most prestigious and expensive university to semi-annual courses of increase in skill.
More and more parents give preference to receiving free higher education by means of distance learning of children. For various reasons. First, because of limited financial opportunities of parents, and secondly – it is possible to get the basic or additional education, without leaving the residence.
Honestly, if obtaining specialty does not demand personal presence of the trainee, then why and not to seize the opportunity given by the state. Besides, many experts consider that the educational institution gives only start, and it is necessary to study really at work. However, there are specialties where there are no extramural studies, for example doctors are a serious profession and study it long and only internally.
For the following categories of the population the remote form of education with the purpose to receive the main or additional the higher education also is relevant:
- For people who physically have no opportunity to study permanently. For example, disabled people who for health reasons cannot move.
- Young mothers, it is difficult to them to leave the children at home.
- Experts, the position or employment of which demands constant presence in a workplace. For example, the chief accountant without whom the enterprise cannot do.
One more popular way to get an education is the Internet. It is crowded with offers of training, skills development, change activity by means of only home computer and in convenient time. In that case the personal teacher who sets a training subject, the reference to sources is assigned to the pupil and checks the performed work. An important factor in an issue of receiving the higher education by distance learning is that the gained diploma of such establishment has equal validity with the diploma of training stationary. And the faculty members, as a rule, consist of highly qualified specialists.
To be fair it should be noted that minus distance learning – lack of a possibility of communication with other students, development of communicative skills.
Though … perhaps people also choose extramural studies because of the saturation of life of the house and at work. Therefore lack of communication whether plus it or minus, everyone solves for himself.
Still ancient said that the person cannot stand still – he or grows (learning the world), or falls. So education is a road for ambitious people up.